Welcome to the North Celynen Practice
Welcome to our practice. We hope this website will outline the services we provide and look forward to a long and healthy association with you.
We are a partnership of doctors who practice from a purpose built surgery at Crown Street, Crumlin. We also provide a branch surgery at Ashfield Road, Newbridge. We are a fully computerised practice offering our patients a wide range of Services. A summary of these are provided throughout this website.
Through this new website we hope to improve our services to all our patients and enable you to find the information required at the click of a mouse.
You can find out information about medical conditions and diseases through the links in the Further Information section.
We are always looking to improve our services so please fill in our patient survey or leave some feedback on our contact page. We hope that with your help and co-operation we will be able to make this website a better portal for all your online needs.
PLEASE NOTE : As of 16th March unless it has been confirmed for you via telephone with reception or you have been invited by GP/Nurse via telephone consultation, PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP AT THE PRACTICE. This also applies to the Branch practice in Newbridge; the branch practice will be closed from 17th March.
Please telephone reception on 01495 246531 for all queries.
We appreciate this is difficult but to protect everyone in the community and staff we will continually need to make changes and will update you via this website, Twitter and Facebook.
Thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay safe everyone.
PUBLIC HEALTH WALES - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW :
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https:/ /www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND www.mind.org.uk Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’
- YoungMinds https://youngminds.org.uk Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus
Click on the links below for further information regarding the changes in the GP out-of-hours service and Wales NHS direct:
111 Frequently Asked Questions
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Looking for help or a service, and get access to care sooner? Visit https://www.dewis.wales/
DEWIS holds information that can help you think about what matters to you, along with information about local organisations and services that can help without the need to make a GP appointment!
Annual flu vaccine is the single best way to protect against catching and spreading flu. If you are at increased risk from flu you should have a flu vaccination every year.
Influenza vaccination clinics will start in September. Please contact the surgery to book your flu jab appointment.
(Site updated 26/03/2020)